We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Florida Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Florida departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Florida and Palm Beach
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
Between the Florida heat and rain, there is always something trying to make its way into your home.
One of the most common wildlife pests in Florida happens to be snakes! Snakes can easily slither
into your home with out anyone noticing in a matter of seconds.
They are also really good at hiding in places that are warm
due to their cold blooded nature. So if you find yourself with a snake, or any other wildlife for
that matter, give us a call! We handle bats, raccoons, opossums, and specialize in complete rodent control from houses. Florida Roof Rats love to enter your attic. We remove them 100% without the use of poison. We answer our phones 24/7!
We service the Palm Beach area, as well as the following cities:
Mangonia Park, Cypress Lakes, Schall Circle, Westgate, Haverhill,
Atlantis, Greenacres, Lantana, Manalapan, Aberdeen, Ocean Ridge,
Palm Beach Gardens, Riviera Beach, Royal Palm Beach, Wellington,
West Palm Beach
, Palm Springs
, and Boyton Beach
We also service the following counties: Sarasota County, Orange County, Broward County,
Hillsborough County, Duval County, Brevard County, Manatee County, Lake County, Escambia County,
Alachua County, Pinellas County, Hendry County, Polk County, and Martin County.
To learn more about our services, visit the Palm Beach wildlife removal